HL7 Integration Specialist
|Job Title:||HL7 Integration Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$126000.00 per annum + Salary Packaging|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:22|
This well-respected government agency is at the forefront of emerging fields within healthcare and employs some of the most well-regarded professionals in their respective fields. They currently have the need to recruit an integration specialist to join a team of 19 (split across three sites).
Reporting to the Team Lead, the main purpose of the role will be to create and maintain interfaces between healthcare agencies, working in conjunction with other team members such as the database administrator. Specifically, you will be required to:
- Coordinate the support and development of HL7 integration and message services as directed
- Management of integration projects and develop integration solutions
- Manage and mentor junior staff
- Maintain high quality documentation and user guides
The role is expected to be approximately 50:50 project work and BAU. Projects may include such things as developing new integration solutions between this agency and another health care provider, selecting appropriate integration tools and technologies depending on the other agency's requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience: Please only apply if you have the following experience
- Strong understanding of HL7, SQL, Microsoft excel
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of HL7 integration solutions
- ICT project management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience within the health sector
- Database design and development technologies
- Understanding of laboratory and/or hospital workflows and processes including those associated with PAS/ADT systems, orders and results
- Up to $126,496 including super
- Choose from either St Leonards or Newcastle location
- Work for an agency that is making a difference to people's lives
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's