HR Business Analyst - Position Management
|Job Title:||HR Business Analyst - Position Management|
|Location:||Randwick, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 08:57|
A world class organization in the Higher Education space. This client has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
Business Analysis on a short term contract with possible extensions. The role will be to review existing practices in Position Management within the HR function.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Review existing practices in Position Management - current documentation and practices by team members
- Review the known gaps and discuss end state requirements with team members
- Socialise documentation and conduct workshops to determine end state
- Process map end state, determine system limitations and correct if system changes can not be made
- Implement changes in process - testing, education with team members and documentation
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CRM Data Analyst
North Sydney, New South Wales
SAP Functional Analyst - Travel & Expenses
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$0.00 per annum + Up $1095 per day
Project Manager - Legal Systems
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + Renewable Energy
Senior DevOps Engineer
Southwestern Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$150000 per annum + Super