IAM Project Manager
|Job Title:||IAM Project Manager|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per day + Up to 980.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2020 12:09|
This is one of the largest enterprise organisations in NSW and has some of the biggest and most diverse series of projects.
As an IAM Project Manager you'll will lead and manage complex multiple-stream IAM projects. You will establish and manage project management frameworks to deliver quality projects on time and within agreed budget, scope and risk.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Project managing Identity and Access Management projects.
- Lead project teams and individual efforts to analyse, document and prioritise complex functional and technical requirements.
- Align IT resources and coordinate third parties/vendors to project requirements and timelines.
- Ensure technology related risk is within agreed levels and that risks are managed according.
- Provide regular project status reports and financial reports.
- Manage and run the projects in alignment with the defined project execution and project governance frameworks.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience managing the implementation IAM projects in a complex enterprise-level organisation.
- Solid project experience with Identity and Access Management and BPM solutions.
- Proven experience in managing project team and managing within time and budget
- Experience in balancing iterative waterfall and agile project management methodologies, practices and tools
- Polished ability to manage stakeholders, identifying and surfacing latent misalignments & facilitating stakeholder trade-offs.
This long-term contract with excellent extensons opportunties. This opportunity that will allow you to highlight your proven IAM project management experience while working on challenging and highly visible Identity & Access Management projects within a major organisation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in NSW.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's