ICT Business Analyst
|Job title:||ICT Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$750 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
To provide the bridge between clients and technical staff, so that the client's requirements are successfully implemented in systems. The key role is to prepare documentation which correctly describes system workflow, data and functionality, and to test the resulting systems. There will be extensive interaction with clients, colleagues and providers in person to achieve success.
- Ability to document interface requirements and technical design inputs for interface design - interface flow diagrams, data mapping, error validation
- Understanding of interface technologies - APIs, SFTP
- Understanding of ERP systems and the management of interactions between Payroll and Finance management
- Knowledge in scoping and confirming requirements for user lifecycle provisioning (Desired)
- Skills in analysing ERP reporting needs and data extraction, SQL Server extraction (Desired)
- Minimum 5+ years' combined experience as a Business Analyst with a background in development, or other project solution roles
- Experience with SAP and/or Ellipse ERP Platforms is desired
- Experience with integrated solutions involving Human Resources, Finance and Human Capital Management systems - from Payroll, Learning Management, Rostering, Talent Management, Finance, Procurement and other integration
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and Waterfall development methodologies; project methodologies; Change Management, Business Impact Analysis, Process Testing
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy