ICT Procurement Specialist - Part-Time
|Job Title:||ICT Procurement Specialist - Part-Time|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah McCandless|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2019 12:27|
Our client is a highly respected organization in the Higher Education space
The part-time Procurement Specialist will be working within a major, highly visible business and IT transformation program over 5 years to meet the organisation's long term business strategy.
Reporting to the Program Manager - You will be reviewing and negotiating tenders and RFT responses. This role will also be responsible for procurement governance.
The role will involve the procurement of both ICT products and services.
Essential Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- You MUST have at least 5+ years of experience and competency as an ICT Procurement specialist within BOTH products and services
- 5+ years working within large scale ICT programs as a procurement specialist
- Demonstrated experience negotiating with vendors
- Experience issuing and evaluating multiple, continuous RFT responses.
- Procurement governance experience essential
- Strong stakeholder management experience. Ability to liaise and negotiate with executive level stakeholders
- Experience working within Higher Education or Government type organisations HIGHLY desirable
- Part-time - 2 Days Per Week
- Rate: $1100 Per Day + GST
- 6 month contract with high probability to extend
- Major, high visibility program
- Central Sydney location
- Start ASAP
- You must have current rights to work in Australia
If you have the above skills and are available immediately, please APPLY NOW for early consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's