ICT Program Coordinator
|Job Title:||ICT Program Coordinator|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 17:05|
This large enterprise organisation based in Macquarie Park have a need for an experienced ICT Program Coordinator to join their project portfolio team.
As the ICT Program Coordinator you will assist the project portfolio manager with maintaining project management and support activities and contributing to the development and delivery of multiple projects while following project management methodologies.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, recruitment and coordination of onboarding/offboarding resources.
- Maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans.
- Support program manager to ensure budgets/forecasts and monthly financial position is accurately captured and reported.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging risks and issues and track and report on project progress.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in working within a large enterprise PMO or government environment.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience as a Program Coordinator and experience managing multiple projects.
- Agile certifications as well as PRINCE 2 certification
- Ability to manage stakeholders at different levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous government experience will be an advantage.
- Salesforce experience will be a big plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be conveniently close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's