ICT Program Manager - ACT
|Job Title:||ICT Program Manager - ACT|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Salary:||AU$1300 - AU$1480 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 09:23|
Our client, an ACT Government Department is seeking to engage an experienced Program Manager. The position is accountable for day-to-day operations of resourcing, scheduling, prioritisation and task coordination, and meeting project milestones, objectives and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets. The successful candidate plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates quality accredited ICT projects. If you have worked in a similar role in the Health Care industry, this would be a bonus but not essential.
- Lead and manage the delivery of digital solutions projects by providing project management advice, direction, support and resources to ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects within agreed tolerances.
- Ensure that projects are managed in accordance with established frameworks, processes, templates and tools to ensure appropriate governance, oversight and responsible management of projects and resources.
- Lead and manage the planning and implementation of assigned projects; facilitate definition of project scope, budgets, goals and deliverables, and ensure that all relevant stakeholders are identified and engaged during the planning, design and delivery phases of the project.
- Ensure that business need is clearly articulated and mapped to agreed benefits to support effective organizational change management and technical delivery.
- Provide high level project management advice and support to Project Sponsors, and all areas of the ACT Health system as required, in relation to DSD led projects.
- Effectively engage and communicate with all relevant stakeholders, including management, clinical staff, technical staff and suppliers to support the delivery of projects and desired clinical and/or business outcomes.
- Manage project documentation and records in accordance with records management legislation, including, but not limited to, official files and electronic file management systems, including as HP Records Manager (aka. TRIM).
- Undertake other duties appropriate to this level of classification which contribute to the operation of the section.
- Undertaking other duties appropriate to this level of classification that contribute to the Directorate.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. As this is an urgent role please apply ASAP. Please send CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1300 per day + including super
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super
Integration Delivery Manager
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$1150 - AU$1240 per day + including super
Project Manager - Health
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$67 - AU$73 per hour + including super, WFH
Project Manager - Payroll systems
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day