ICT Program Manager - Performance and Analysis
|Job Title:||ICT Program Manager - Performance and Analysis|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hunter|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 17:19|
Our client, a major NSW Government agency is seeking to engage an experienced Program Manager to manage the end-to-end reporting, and performance of the Program and related programs to scope, time, budget and quality targets as defined in the business case and any subsequent authorised change requests. You will be advising the wider Program team comprised of the client, government agencies and private sector partner organisations to ensure program outcomes are met according to the agreed schedule and delivery methodology.
Key Requirements (MUST HAVE):
- Extensive telecommunications network rollout and governance experience operating at an executive level
- Experience of government funded contracts and reporting requirements
- Management of SAED, construction and operational acceptance deliverables, either in the public or private telecommunications sectors
- Demonstrable track record in telecoms network deployment performance improvement
- Experience in business process improvement
- Mastery of presentation tools such as Microsoft Office, Power BI and Tableau
- Manage through best practice and analytics, the performance of the delivery team to ensure the success of all program streams.
- Prepare executive level reporting, presentations and dashboards on the end-to-end delivery of the Program.
- Provide regular, accurate and quality reporting on behalf of the Executive team to advisory boards, government agencies and partner organisations of the various program performance against objectives, financial outcomes and anticipated benefits.
- Supporting role to ensure identification and timely resolution of escalated program level issues and management of program issues and risks.
- Leverage operational metrics from multiple sources and develop related communications that are needed to provide executive visibility and to maximize decision-making.
- Monitor Program operations within relevant compliance frameworks including safety, risk management, change control and quality management.
- Build influential relationships with the Executive, government agencies and private sector partner organisations on program related matters to ensure they are appropriately briefed, and their concerns are addressed.
- Drive innovation and deliver high quality service and cost savings without compromising output quality.
- Act as a delegate for Director Major Programs as necessary.
- Innovating to address complex technical, financial, economic, political and stakeholder challenges.
- Creating a single source of information on programs that will enable timely responses to questions from senior stakeholders and improve the customer experience the client provides with professional, accurate and trusted reports and program documentation.
- Receiving and interrogating multiple updates and data outputs from the various program teams and ensure high quality consistent reporting is maintained throughout reporting cycles and ad-hoc requests received.
- Requirement to familiarise quickly with the client's major programs governance and reporting structures and obligations to ensure early contribution to the deliverables.
- Requirement to engage with cross functional groups / partners in high profile and challenging delivery environment, to achieve timely and desired outcomes.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. As this is an urgent role please apply ASAP. Please send CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Program Manager - Asset Data Governance and Reporting
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1500 - AU$1640 per day + including super
Technical Project Manager
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$886 - AU$887 per day + inclusive
Software Category Manager
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$875 per day + including super
Test Manager (Azure Cloud)
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$850 per day
Project Manager - Solar Power Installation Project
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$1000 per day