ICT Project Manager (Ref: 4679)
|Job Title:||ICT Project Manager (Ref: 4679)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$788 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jane Wong|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 15:16|
This high profile agency, dedicated to making a difference to peoples lives, is seeking an experienced Project Manager for a 9 month contract.
As ICT project manager you will manage stakeholders in the application area of IT, manage vendors and manage the upgrade of websites. In addition to typical PM responsibilities such as:
- Manage concurrent projects from start to finish in-line with the Project Management Office methodology and processes, including transition from project to support activities
- Oversee and guide the preparation of accurate project and program documentation
- Oversee program and project governance, risk management and quality assurance activities,
- Develop and implement an integrated program schedule for assigned programs,
- Engage and manage internal and external project staff,
- Develop and implement change and communications management plans as part of project adoption activities and in line with change management best practice
- Manage own and project teams priorities and workload; allocate resources, deliver on time and budget
Essential Requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- 4+ years experience as ICT Project Manager (ideally managing projects such as website upgrades/digital enhancements)
- Experience working on IT application projects
- Experience managing concurrent projects end to end
- Vendor management experience
- Experience preparing program documentation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work autonomously with sound judgement and discretion
In addition it would be beneficial if you have a background in government or health, and have previously managed applications.
- Work for a company making a difference to people's lives
- 9 month contract
- Varied projects
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's