ICT Support Analyst
|Job Title:||ICT Support Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 09:31|
Government Agency; purpose is to improve the competitiveness of renewable energy technologies and increase the supply of renewable energy through innovation that benefits Australian consumers and businesses.
We are seeking an ICT Support Analyst for a period of 7-8 months to backfill an existing position. This is an excellent opportunity for an ICT Support Analyst to join the team and ensure that the required systems and platforms are in place to support the organisation. The ICT Support Analyst's primary function and responsibility will be to support and maintain the ICT environment. Primary focus areas for support are organisational security, reliability, testing and management of the organisation's core network and systems to ensure that workers are well supported and aligned with our network and infrastructure obligations.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support on any helpdesk call assigned
- Have a high level of demonstrable knowledge and skills in Google G Suite and related technologies
- Ensure correct daily operation of the core network and infrastructure
- support maintenance of the security and integrity of the core network
- Proficient knowledge in scripting and patching technologies
- Have high-level knowledge of
- Mobility technology (phones, tablets)
- Windows server operating systems
- Microsoft server features (Active Directory, Exchange, Intune, etc.)
- Communication technologies (switching, routers, gateways, networks)
- Cloud platforms (Office 365, Azure) and Hypervisor platforms
- Travel between Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney ARENA offices on occasion as required
This is the perfect opportunity to join a small dynamic government agency, passionate about renewable energy.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: MS Word formatted resumes only please.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Digital
Redfern, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$821 per day + + WFH 4 days per week
Integration Delivery Manager
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$1150 - AU$1240 per day + including super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$97000 - AU$107000 per annum + super + leave loading
Project Manager - Payroll systems
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day