|Job Title:||Identity Architect|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 10:28|
This is one of the largest enterprise organisations in NSW and has some of the biggest and most diverse series of projects within the Identity Management space.
As the Identity Architect you will be responsible for designing and delivering Identity & Access Management solutions for enterprise-wide business systems. Additionally, you will contribute to enterprise IAM domain architecture, roadmaps, standards and best practices.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Enterprise solution architecture and design for IAM focused projects.
- Participating in enterprise IAM governance processes and contribute to IAM standards and best practices.
- Work with different enterprise teams to design effective security controls.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal teams and suppliers
- Assist in developing IAM domain architecture and roadmaps.
- Research emerging IAM technologies.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven solutions architecture and technical leadership experience with enterprise Identity and Access Management.
- Exposure to variety of IDM models including siloed, centralised and federated authentication.
- Understanding of advanced security technologies and concepts, including user provisioning, reconciliation and single sign-on.
- Familiarity with various directory services including RBAC, PKI, SAML, OAuth and digital certificates.
- Exposure to market leading identity products including SailPoint, CyberArk ForgeRock, Oracle, Okta and Azure AD.
- Any exposure or experience with Oracle Identity & Access Management Technology Stack (e.g. Oracle Identity Governance, OUD, OVD) will be advantageous.
This is an opportunity that will allow you to highlight your proven IAM experience while working on challenging and highly visible Identity & Access Management projects within a major enterprise organisation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in NSW.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's