Infrastructure Project Manager
|Job title:||Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This well-known organisation within the Education sector is undergoing a significant network upgrade project and require a self-sufficient Project Manager for an initial 6-month contract.
The current project is in the early stages of delivery, however you would be expected to hit the ground running and get stuck in immediately. The role will also require the successful individual to be involved with reporting, financial management and risk management and display outstanding stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Key Requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
You must have:
- At least 5 years' experience in Infrastructure projects, ideally including a major network upgrade project.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager
- Exposure to Core, Edge Switch network and Wifi
- Experience with Extreme hardware and Aruba hardware products
Previous experience within the Education sector is not mandatory.
- $900 per day
- Significant project with well-known organisation
- 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy