Infrastructure Service Delivery Lead
|Job title:||Infrastructure Service Delivery Lead|
|Salary:||AU$111 - AU$123 per hour|
|Contact name:||Tito Tealdo|
We are looking for an Infrastructure Service Delivery Lead who has experience managing IT staff and has actual hands-on experience in project management (e.g. managing computer refresh projects etc), and lead service desks.
People management is a key component of this role, as well as someone who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and hit the ground running immediately.
Primary purpose of the position:
- Lead ICT project milestones ensuring on-time delivery and documentation is completely captured.
- Work with internal and external network, telephony and EUD stakeholders to implement business ICT requirements for special agency events.
- Lead an event-driven team of ICT support staff, including recruiting, training, managing performance, creating roster and coordinate resources to fulfil business requirements.
- Manage internal customer expectations including regular communication and updates.
- Manage high priority incidents and ensure engagement and communications are sent out in a timely manner.
- Manage IT Service Delivery knowledge base, such as SOPs, processes and training documents. This may include user training.
- Design IT processes, using automation and workflow to improve end to end user experience
- Research, test, and make recommendations on new software and hardware.
- Lead IT process improvement and event projects as required.
- Provide IT support to end users as required
- Team leadership experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Server and Operating systems
- Demonstrated ability in configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing network hardware.
- Understanding of ITSM terminology and processes
- Experience in coordinating tasks, setting priorities, meeting strict deadlines and reporting back to supervisor while in a mission critical environment
- Experience with ICT rollout projects working with computer, telephony and network service providers
This role is not WFH suitable and will require to be onsite.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tito Tealdo at Enterprise IT Resources
Get similar jobs like these by email