Infrastructure Solution Architect (Ref: 4642)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Solution Architect (Ref: 4642)|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$985 - AU$1040 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:40|
Our client is located is an enterprise-level NSW Government organisation in the services domain based in Parramatta, with a supportive and friendly team environment that encourages good work-life balance.
An Infrastructure Solution Architect is being sought to drive and lead solution design architecture components required to support and meet Digital Business design commitments. The role requires demonstrated technology expertise primarily across Client/Server architecture including Operating systems, Storage, Virtualisation, Containerisation, Database, Cloud and Mobile platforms.
- Review and dimension project and work request requirements.
- Deliver high-level designs to assist projects in meeting key hosting and platform architecture criteria across traditional data centres and cloud deployments.
- Assist in security risk assessments and remediation consultation.
- Develop and present new infrastructure and platform architecture patterns and standards.
- Contribute to infrastructure roadmaps and strategic technology reviews.
- Assist and collaborate with other SME architects to design new solutions.
- Collaborate closely with key technical SMEs to ensure new design components being recommended have met base enterprise architecture criteria.
- Infrastructure subject matter expertise and consultation on various digital initiatives.
- The successful candidate must have the following experience to be considered;
- Minimum 7 years' experience in designing platform and infrastructure services.
- Solution architecture experience with the following vendors/technologies, Microsoft, Linux, Citrix, EUC, Commvault, HyperV / VM, Airwatch, Tibco ESB, F5s, Unified Communication, Apple iOS, End User Computing, Azure/O365, AWS.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Industry certifications.
- Ideally the person should have experience across utilities and SCADA environment implementations.
How to Apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
- Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes, please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights. Change to Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's