Infrastructure Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Solutions Architect|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hunter|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 19:51|
- Cutting Edge Technical Environment
- Immediate Interview
- Start date of Mid Dec 2021 - Early Jan 2021
- 12 Month Project (4 month initial contract + 8 month extension)
- Top Rates
Our client, a major government organisation is seeking to engage a Infrastructure Solutions Architect with proven experience of working on cloud migration projects for this contract role based in Parramatta, Sydney. The successful candidate will join an existing team of other highly skilled I.T professionals and this role will focus on architectural design of the client's I.T infrastructure environment within the Azure cloud environment. The initial contract will be for 4-months with further extension likely for a further 8 months for the right candidate.
- Minimum 5+ Years total Solution Architect experience
- Minimum 4+ Year I.T Infrastructure experience
- Minimum 3+ Years Cloud solution experience (Ideally with Azure or AWS)
- Certified in TOGAF9 or worked within a TOGAF9 environment
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills
Highly Desirable Skills
- Previous Government sector experience or experience in large enterprise-scale environments
- Proven experience in the following: Salesforce, ServiceNow, Marklogic
When submitting CV's please also include a cover letter.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. Or a New Zealand Citizen. As this is an urgent role please apply ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's