Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Azure
|Job title:||Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Azure|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
A well-known national brand with a broad range of product services within heavy industrial and commercial environments.
The business is embarking a major Digital Transformation over the next 2 years, completely changing the way it interacts with its customers and internal staff.
My client seeks and experienced Infrastructure Systems Administrator to operate across project and BAU
Essential Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- At least 5 years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience managing an Azure environment
- Expert level in Powershell scripting
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code methodologies, Azure DevOps, CI/CD etc.
- Autonomous; able to research and present solutions to technical problems
- Strong documentation skills, able to produce business ready documentation
- Preferable to have network administration experience, able understand VLANs, ExpressRoute, Firewall, NSGs etc.
- LONG contract to June 2020 and beyond
- Market Rate
- Sydney Location
- Work within a major transformation program
If you have the above skills, please apply NOW for early consideration
You MUST have current Australian Work Rights to Apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy