Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Azure
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Azure|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 06:31|
A well-known national brand with a broad range of product services within heavy industrial and commercial environments.
The business is embarking a major Digital Transformation over the next 2 years, completely changing the way it interacts with its customers and internal staff.
My client seeks and experienced Infrastructure Systems Administrator to operate across project and BAU
Essential Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- At least 5 years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience managing an Azure environment
- Expert level in Powershell scripting
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code methodologies, Azure DevOps, CI/CD etc.
- Autonomous; able to research and present solutions to technical problems
- Strong documentation skills, able to produce business ready documentation
- Preferable to have network administration experience, able understand VLANs, ExpressRoute, Firewall, NSGs etc.
- LONG contract to June 2020 and beyond
- Market Rate
- Sydney Location
- Work within a major transformation program
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Development Director
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Application Support Analyst / Application Administrator
Sydney, New South Wales
Working from home flexibility
Senior Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day