Integration Delivery Manager
|Job title:||Integration Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||AU$1150 - AU$1240 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
Major NSW Government Agency is seeking an experienced Integration Delivery Manager.
The program is a multi-year business transformation which will deliver total business process redesign, Secure Cloud and Integration platforms, and replaces legacy Computerised Operational Systems and other Core Platforms. This is the largest ICT transformation program the Agency has ever undertaken.
Key to this role is managing the integration and balance of the overall project management functions of scope, time, cost, quality, communications and risk, to deliver the project objectives that are aligned with program and organisational goals and strategies and work closely with internal stakeholder and vendors to achieve objectives.
This will include:
- Manage implementation of the Integration Platform, associated technologies and CI/CD frameworks.
- Manage the implementation of the Integration Centre for Enablement (CoE) that supports the established framework, standards and best practices and drives adoption across all projects
- Working knowledge of business productivity technologies such as O365, Azure, SaaS and CRM / ERP applications.
- Extensive experience in implementing integration projects and setting up Centre for enablement.
- Good understanding of architectural concepts for MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, scalability, clustering, and securing solutions.
- Good understanding with a breadth of MuleSoft inbound / outbound connectors, for example: Web Services, File, Database, Salesforce, etc.
- Effective skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely.
- Advanced relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders (internally and externally).
- Lead and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Extensive experience in managing a large multi-faceted projects / programs.
- Proven experience in managing cross-dependencies and prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in providing accurate program status reporting including financial and resource forecasting and management.
- Strong Vendor Management Skills - ability to manage vendors throughout an engagement to ensure successful delivery of the contracted milestones.
- High-level facilitation, negotiation skills and communication skills, successful demonstration at building relationships with key stakeholders, internal or external vendors whilst managing a successful team.
- Experience with Law Enforcement will be advantageous.
- Desired - Certification in DevOps, Scrum, ITIL, SAFe
- Desired - Experience in developing and managing APIs using Mule API gateway / portal.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy