IT Service Delivery Manager (Ref #4442)
|Job Title:||IT Service Delivery Manager (Ref #4442)|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$125000 - AU$140000 per annum + 17.5% Leave Loading|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 16:29|
This enterprise-level organisation in the Newcastle region is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building up their IT team.
The IT Service Delivery Manager manages all technology related customer service needs. The role manages and supports the technology environment, ensuring adequate IT service and support is in place across all business services whilst championing cultural change to enhance technology capabilities
Specific responsibilities will include:
In this diverse and exciting role, the IT Service Delivery Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the IT customer service function including the setting and monitoring of performance standards and establish, review and maintain frameworks to ensure high level of service delivery.
- Execute tasks within the business that report on and drive customer satisfaction such as service improvement initiatives and customer surveys.
- Maintain a regular and proactive level of communication with designated customers.
- Add value to the customer's relationship by providing meaningful and timely service reporting.
- Maintain customer support documentation and processes.
- Set expectations internally and externally based on the agreed support, commercial and contractual arrangements.
- Adhere to and drive the adopted ITIL processes for incident, change and problem management.
- At least 5-10 years of experience working as an IT professional.
- Experience in leading IT customer services delivery including the establishment and management of customer service standards, service delivery frameworks and quality assurance.
- 3+ years leading or managing teams of customer service or customer delivery experts.
- Proven experience establishing and managing vendor relationships.
- Demonstrated capacity to develope, manage, monitor and evaluate budgets and service plans and reporting of financial and work performance.
- IT Project Management experience with the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects meeting financial, scope, quality and time constraints.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Strong reporting and data manipulation skills.
- Excellent documentation skills and experience in preparing customer facing documentation.
- Prior experience in a Managed Service provider environment is essential.
- Comfortable and experienced working in an agile environment
This is a rare permanent opportunity with a large enterprise organisation in Newcastle. You'll enjoy:
- A great work/life balance
- 35 hour week
- 17.5% leave loading.
- Flex time.
What are you waiting for??
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission
Pyrmont, New South Wales
MS Dynamics Developer
Parramatta, New South Wales
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive