IT Governance Manager
|Job Title:||IT Governance Manager|
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$175200.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 17:27|
We have a very interesting role with one of our major finance/ insurance customers who appreciate work/ life balance and the importantce of a strong culture within its teams.
This organisation is heavilily invested in technology to meet the needs of business with clear strategy and an increased product portfolio.
The role of IT Governance Manager is to design and implement policies, procedures, controls and frameworks in order to facilitate seamless Technology Delivery, Security Control and Standards (CPS 234, PCI DSS etc.), Vendor and Contracts Management and Operations Excellence.
The manadtory skills that are required for this role are:
- 6-8 years of experience as an IT Governance Manager with strong knowledge of internal control frameworks methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of IT and legal risk concepts
- Expertise in Business Process analysis
- A strong understanding of compliance and security audits and risk mitigation plans
- Familiarity with vendor management and governance concepts
- Experience with vendor risk management applications and services
- Experience developing and completing third-party risk assessments
- Familiarity with industry and government regulations (PCI-DSS, CPS 234)
- Proven experience establishing value added Governance capabilities in a complex organisation
- Proven track record in successfully managing, coaching and building the capability of others
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and build effective relationships across technology & the wider business
- Strong business acumen with sound knowledge of IT controls including information security, Operations, networks, databases, systems, hardware and application development controls
- Strong experience in performing technical IT audits (Infrastructure, Security) and audits of controls
- Salary package in excess of $175,000 Package
- Work/ Life Balance environment
- None CBD role
- Superior cultural environment
If you have the above "mandatory" experience, please "APPLY NOW" for early consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's