IT Operations Manager
|Job Title:||IT Operations Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 09:46|
Our client is a prestigious educational institution with rich heritage that has been providing the highest levels of education to its learners for more than a century. They're a well-resourced organisation with a friendly, collaborative and innovative culture underpinned by a strong work ethos and core values.
As 2IC to the ICT Director in a close-knit team supporting over 1200 students and 350 staff members, the IT Operations Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the day to day management and operations of the institution's information and communication networks and systems.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP, and / or equivalent
- ITIL accreditation
- 5+ years of professional experience in successfully managing IT networks and infrastructure, Windows Server administration and VoIP telephony systems.
- Demonstrated experience in desktop support for Microsoft Windows, Apple iOS and Apple Mac OS and Office applications.
- Experienced in Microsoft Exchange administration (and O365 experience highly desirable)
- Experienced in the development, implementation and management of new systems/procedures/controls, a content management system, disaster recovery plans.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and commitment to positive and professional relationships with all stakeholders.
- Experience in leading and managing people using a collaborative style to maintain a strong team approach.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to show initiative and prioritise work (and that of others) even when under pressure.
- Full Time / Permanent role
- Great location close to public transport / train station
- Minimal "after-hours" work and flexible attitude towards hours
- Good balance between projects and BAU
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission