IT Procurement Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Procurement Specialist|
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2021 15:26|
Our client is within the education sector and has multiple IT projects running at any one time. They currently have a need for a strong IT Procurement Specialist who will be deployed on whole of projects, often up to 15 projects at one time, requiring procurement expertise along the life cycle. Procurement values run from $250k up to $10m.
Working closely with the IT Portfolio Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic sourcing advice
- Requirements development
- Procurement documentation
- Tender management and evaluation (strong excel skills essential)
- Tender negotiations
- Contract drafting coordination
The candidate will work with a wide range of IT stakeholders in a number of key projects, including cornerstone learning experience developments and the network and other IT infrastructure that supports them.
The candidate would be required to work three days a week basis and be flexible to allow for ramping up or down days to meet the needs of projects where necessary at particular stages of the procurement process.
Initially a three month contract however, subject to performance and budget, the role is anticipated to extend into 2022.
- At least 5 years' experience within IT procurement working across tenders, contracts, procurement documentation, governance
- Must have strong excel skills
- Demonstrated experience with procurement processes and contract management, preferably within a government environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's