IT Project Coordinator/Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Project Coordinator/Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$300 - AU$350 per day|
|Start Date:||30th March|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 16:47|
This large organisation has the need for an experienced admin professional to support the project team.
1. Provide generalist administrative support including: meeting packs; secretariat; minuting meetings; travel and accommodation; function and events; and setting up meetings in order to enable the team to support the team's performance
2. Assist with logistics and building maintenance including project accommodation, maintenance and report requests and installation of equipment (where required) in order to support the team
3. Procure software and IT equipment through existing processes and maintain asset registers in order to ensure the team is supported
4. Assist with recruitment processes, ensure Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest and Working With Children Checks are completed prior to on boarding resources and take responsibility for on boarding and off boarding of program resources in order to adhere to governance requirements
5. Assist with team health and wellbeing initiatives
1. Previous experience in project admin or IT admin/support (desirable)
2. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
3. Proficiency with the Microsoft SharePoint (desirable)
4. High level administrative experience in a fast paced environment.
5. Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the position description.
How to apply
Please send your CV in WORD format by clicking the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's