IT Security , Governance & Risk Manager - Newcastle
|Job Title:||IT Security , Governance & Risk Manager - Newcastle|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$117000 - AU$131400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 10:03|
Our client is a highly regarded Government organisation looking to engage a professional of a large scale program of works. Highly strategic pieces of work and the opportunity to be a part of a pivotal project within the area.
The IT Security specialist is instrumental in delivering complex cyber security, governance programs and initiatives that underpin the strategic goals. Specifically, the role is accountable for maintaining a pre-emptive and proactive security alert status within the IT department, both to keep systems and services secure from security threats, unauthorised access and to ensure systems and services comply with regulatory requirements and controls through log analysis, scanning, assessments and investigation.
- You MUST have significant previous experience in a IT security and/or information security role with strong understanding of Risk Management principles and cyber security management, with industry certification on ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISSP or CISM essential for this role
- Experience in information security in areas of security, incident response, investigations and/or security operations
- Experience with cloud-based services, technologies and providers
- Experience in application security involving secure software deployment
- Ability to address multiple assignments simultaneously, with strong ability to prioritise tasks, and respond to dynamic priorities
- Proven track record of working in infrastructure, networking or application security
- Experience in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Newcastle location
- High level project - highly regarded local program of works
- Great work life balance for people living in or around Newcastle.
How to apply:
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian full working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Senior Support Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission