IT Service Delivery Coordinator (Ref #4712)
|Job title:||IT Service Delivery Coordinator (Ref #4712)|
|Salary:||AU$450 - AU$500 per day + Super|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This enterprise-level organisation in the Hunter Region and is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building up their IT team to meet the task.
As the IT Service Delivery Coordinator, you'll have the responsibility of working with various IT teams to coordinate effective customer service delivery of both information and IT services.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of service delivery incidents and requests and escalate issues as needed.
- Coordinate and maintain documentation for deployment, maintenance and problem resolution activities.
- Work closely with other IT teams to resolve requirements relating to project delivery as needed.
- Manage external service providers and internal service units.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance.
- Coordinate lifecycle management of all IT assets and assure service assets and configuration items are properly controlled and accurate.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Management or a related qualification.
- 5+ years of IT service delivery coordination experience in an agile focussed IT environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex IT problems.
- Good exposure or understanding of project management principles.
- Proven experience defining and managing service level agreements with vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL and Scrum certifications will be advantageous.
This is a long-term contract opportunity within a large, prominent enterprise organisation.
If you are tired of the headaches of the Sydney commute and are ready for a change of scenery then this is the perfect opportunity to make your move.
What are you waiting for?
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.