Digital Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1150 per day + plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 13:41|
This NSW Government agency delivers best in class insurance and care services to the businesses, people and communities of NSW. We have a need for a Digital Delivery Manager to join the team on a contract basis.
The primary purpose of the role is to support and guide the definition of the desired digital experience using human centred design skills and thinking and to develop and implement strategies to achieve business purposes.
- Manage delivery across multi-discipline UI / UX Designers, Product Owners, Front and Back End Developers, copywriters from planning through to launch.
- Adopt appropriate delivery methodologies for the projects - Waterfall, Agile or hybrid - to manage the delivery successfully.
- Develop, implement and educate the team on Global Experience Language (GEL) standards to ensure these are used effectively by the team.
- Ensure the Digital process is followed by the Digital teams - from Project Concept with completing Digital briefs and presenting back to commercial, to producing a high-quality UX design to the development team ending in Project Launch.
- Ensure Agile methodologies are adhered to by the Scrum team, adopting Agile Ceremonies to ensure delivery artefacts are managed, prioritised and coordinated.
- Facilitate regular Agile meetings with the team such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Create and maintain milestone plans, manage project logs and have regular meetings with relevant Stakeholders to provide progress against upcoming projects.
- Manage expectations, negotiation and communication with project stakeholders to support the delivery against the project roadmap, including weekly status reports.
- Ensure all deliverables meet brand, analytics and Accessibility compliance guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA).
- Ensure efficient software methodology is in place, aligned to Agile / Lean principles, learning and iterating frequently, highly collaborative and regularly improved.
- Align to the DevOps principles and toolsets being established with high degrees of automation throughout the development process. Continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous operational monitoring are baseline goals.
- Experience in the delivery of digital initiatives either working as a consultant in the banking or insurance industry, combined with the specific experience in; managing technology projects, development teams using agile development methods and vendor management.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$785 per day + including super
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum
Head of Software Engineering / Development Manager
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$230000 - AU$260000 per annum + package
Project Manager - IT Security Uplift Project
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Agile Business Analyst
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$0.00 - AU$850 per day + inclusive