IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Location:||Pymble, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 16:56|
B2B organisation, based in Pymble, requires an IT Support Officer to provide IT technical support - remote and/or on site to staff and customers. Great office and team environment.
Working in a small team, you will provide first and second level support, including - Ticketing system - ensuring that tickets are directed to the correct area; resolving issues and diagnosing the correct next steps.
- Use of Service Fresh Service software for call logging, knowledge management and escalation to problem management and development.
- Exceptional Customer Service focus with solid communication and people skills
- Maintenance of local IT Infrastructure including desktops, notebooks, telecommunications and more.
- Management of cloud-based systems in Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Office 365 / Azure
- Solid analytical skills in troubleshooting and resolving incidents within agreed SLA
- Ability to use remote tools such as ZOOM video conferencing to assist and train users
- Technical skills and capabilities from experience or qualification and training equivalent to a university graduate in Information Technology, MCP or another certifications a plus.
- Ability to work in a team or alone without supervision is a must.
You will have the opportunity to learn SQL queries and AWS if you do not yet have this skill set.
Key requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to get stuck in and learn new skills
- Team player
- Office 365 - 2+ years
- AWS - ideal
- SQL - ideal
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive
Pyrmont, New South Wales
MS Dynamics Developer
Parramatta, New South Wales
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission