IT Transition Program Manager - Processes and Applications
|Job title:||IT Transition Program Manager - Processes and Applications|
|Contact name:||Michael Cutting|
A world class organization in the Higher Education space. This client has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
The Program Manager will responsible managing and overseeing the IT Transition of processes and application systems.
Mandatory Experience - Please only apply if you have the following:
- Significant experience working in a Program Management capacity
- IT Transition and Transformation project / Program experience
- Streamlining of processes and application systems from different departments within the business.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning and risk management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills and ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage workloads and conflicting priorities
- Great daily rate
- Strong collaborative team
- Eastern suburbs location
How to apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian full working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy