Delivery Manager - Digital Products
|Job Title:||Delivery Manager - Digital Products|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$880 - AU$930 per day + including superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2022 12:05|
This well known government agency is currently looking for a Delivery Manager to drive the agile delivery process within the product delivery team.
The Delivery Manager enables Agile teams to deliver high-quality services by serving their needs and leading them in the right direction. They are often the first team member onboarded and help set up the project and themultidisciplinary team. They work with Product Owners to engage key stakeholders and manage client relationships to keep the project running smoothly. They organise and facilitate delivery cadence, to maintain team's and project's overall health, and ensure the objectives are met.
The role will work across a variety of digital projects and work closely with numerous government agencies within the cluster to determine the project requirements and then delievery - end to end.
Each project will have a scrum team which will be compiled on a project by project basis.
The role is currently 100% work from home, however the expectation is that over time you will go into the office 2-3 days per week.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
Previous experience working within the digital domain, working on a variety of digital products/projects - end to end, with strong stakeholder engagement.
* A strong knowledge of the Agile methodology, with the ability to efficiently set up and execute team's cadence.
* Knowledge and appreciation of Agile principles and values, and ability to translate them into practice.
* Experience with widely successful Agile frameworks, tools and techniques, for example: Scrum, User Story Mapping, XP Practices etc.
* Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
* Experience as a team lead.
* Strong facilitation,communication and mentoring skills.
* The ability to work closely with a team from different disciplines.
* Ability to work under high pressure and tight time-frames.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Burwood, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
Program Manager - Cloud Transformation
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1430 per day
Head of Systems and Development
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
St Leonards, New South Wales