|Job Title:||Java/SQL Developer|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$810 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ignatious Chopamba|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 16:00|
Major government organisation headquartered in Parramatta with multiple locations across the whole of NSW. The organisation is pivotal to providing public and community services across the state.
As the Java/SQL developer you will be responsible for implementing numerous enhancements to an important intelligence system used across the entire organisation. This will involve front-end enhancements for the creation of new web pages and, also significant back-end development in Java. Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, Java, Spring MVC and SRSS (Microsoft Sql Server Reporting Services).
Mandatory Requirements - Please only apply if you have the following skills:
- At LEAST 5+ years' working as a Java developer with Spring MVC (ESSENTIAL)
- Both front and back-end development experience using Java
- At least 1-2 years of experience using agile methodologies
- You must have worked within a large scale, complex environment
- Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship essential
- Ideally you will have with experience with Hibernate and Knockout
- Some experience working with SQL servers highly regarded
- Experience working with SSRS
- Central location within Parramatta
- Closed to train station
- Contract until 30 June 2020
- Rates: Up to $830 per day + GST
Please click on the APPLY button for early consideration and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.