Full Stack .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack .NET Developer|
|Location:||Bondi Junction, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$125000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 09:39|
Salary: Up to $125000 package depending on experience
Location: Bondi Junction, Sydney - work from home 2 days per week
This Australian company specialises in delivering innovative solutions to improve the customer journey. Products include remote ticketing and queuing solutions/kiosks and patient scheduling, for example.
Established approx 15 years ago, they have a strong customer base and an enviable reputation for high quality outcomes. Their clients are high profile, mostly government agencies and they have a large pipeline of projects. Culturally, they have a relatively flat structure and are a close knit team.
As the Junior/Mid level .Net Developer, you will work with the development team to specify, develop and deploy solutions involving Microsoft Web and SQL Server solutions to Internet Browsers, Tablets and Mobile devices.
This is a great role for a candidate who is passionate about development and wants to really learn and grow with the company. You will be exposed to many cutting edge technologies and have the opportunity to learn from senior developers who are great at what they do.
The role is located in Bondi Junction.
You must have at least 1 year experience with .Net frameworks
In addition you will ideally have some of the following:
- Familiar with internet architectures (Client Server Model).
- Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, MVC, ASP.NET/Forms, .Net Core)
- Microsoft Development Environment (Visual Studio/Code)
- Grasp of Version Control concepts (Azure DevOps/TFS, git, or svn)
- Desire to learn and work with UI frameworks (Angular, Vue.js, and Bootstrap) will be highly regarded
- Microsoft SQL
- SQL administration and security knowledge
- Understanding of multiple field types
- Knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS) Server Management
- Configuration and administration knowledge
- Basic understanding of APIs and protocols.
- Microsoft Windows Server Environment Management, specifically users, permissions desirable.
It is essential that you have great communication skills, are passionate and eager to learn. Australian Citizen preferable although will also consider Permanent Residents.
To apply please send your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's