Junior .NET Developer - up to $125,000 inclusive
|Job title:||Junior .NET Developer - up to $125,000 inclusive|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$125000.00 per annum + including superannuation|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This Australian company specialises in delivering innovative solutions to improve the customer journey. Products include remote ticketing and queuing solutions/kiosks and patient scheduling, for example.
Established approx 15 years ago, they have a strong customer base and an enviable reputation for high quality outcomes. Their clients are high profile, mostly government agencies and they have a large pipeline of projects. Culturally, they have a relatively flat structure and are a close knit team.
As the Junior .Net Developer, you will work with the development team to specify, develop and deploy solutions involving Microsoft Web and SQL Server solutions to Internet Browsers, Tablets and Mobile devices.
This is a great role for a candidate who is passionate about development and wants to really learn and grow with the company. You will be exposed to many cutting edge technologies and have the opportunity to learn from senior developers who are great at what they do.
The role is located in Bondi Junction.
You must have at least 1 year experience with .Net frameworks
- Proven experience in delivering total software implementations as an individual and as a team.
- 1 year of experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC and REST/Soap Web Services.
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL).
- Experience with web technologies such as .NET Core, Vue.js, Angular and XSLT are highly valued.
- Experience with Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- Demonstrated experience in writing technical documentation for your developed solutions.
To apply please send your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy