Junior Salesforce Administrator - 12 month fixed term
|Job Title:||Junior Salesforce Administrator - 12 month fixed term|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 08:36|
A world class enterprise Government organisation has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
The project will be the decommissioning and migrating of multiple systems into a Salesforce solution including digital marketing. A greenfield project with a lifespan of three years, this is a role which will see self-starters who don't mind rolling their sleeves up and really mucking in. The project will see a large-scale transformation utilising the agile methodology with the full development and operational support from start to finish including BAU after delivery. In addition to the IT offering there is a focus on Marketing Cloud deployment so a full end to end Salesforce solution delivery. A highly supportive and collaborative team which is very results driven and focussed.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Junior Administrator to work closely with the Platform Manager / Senior Administrator.
- Working to resolve tickets / requests from the business (including new and backlog work).
- Identify opportunities to simplify the platform.
- Assist with any troubleshooting issues.
- Keep platform up to date with any new release notes and identify any changes required.
- Commercial experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce certifications.
- Experience working in Enterprise sized, complex environments.
- Great Communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical issues to business focused stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to balance a large workload.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship