Kronos Developer (Ref: 4526)
|Job Title:||Kronos Developer (Ref: 4526)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$985 - AU$1095 per day + (incl Super)|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 15:23|
Seeking a Kronos developer who can design, implement and deploy a Kronos solution that achieves defined business goals for the Workforce Management Project.
The position will be part of a team responsible for the application development, implementation and on-going support of the Kronos Time Management system. Responsibilities include system and security administration, application development and configuration, application and technical support, upgrades and change implementation.
The successful Kronos Developer will work closely with business process owners to ensure Kronos modules and features function to help the businesses meet their objectives
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Kronos application development and module configuration activities
- Assist with report building and special data requests
- Installation of Kronos hardware, software, and time clocks for all locations warranted - both domestic and international
- Perform system security administration
- Fulfil audit requests
- Implement system changes as required by users and system updates
- Interact with multiple departments, locations and business process owners to evaluate and determine most efficient use of Kronos system and modules to support business and division objectives
- Conduct end-user training
- Engage with business process owners to determine necessary Kronos module implementations
- Coordinate tasks related to implementation of Kronos system and modules
- Perform and document project tasks and planning
- Work with Centre Managers/Timekeepers and Payroll staff to determine workflow and identify requirements
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Kronos workforce central and other solutions like Time Keeping, Labour Management interface, Leave of Absence module, Labour Scheduling, Time and Attendance, ADP interfaces and Connect software for interfaces.
- Experience in software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Advanced knowledge of HR systems.
- Advanced skills supporting users in administration of profiles, pay rules, holidays, balances, overtime, tasks, pay codes, building blocks, work rules, pay periods, and all other configuration in Kronos.
- Advanced knowledge of the workforce integration manager software.
- Advanced knowledge of applying patches released by Kronos or other HR applications.
- Advanced understanding of principles of time and attendance, labour scheduling, benefits and other payroll process in Kronos and other HR applications.
- Advanced understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the native Kronos and other HR application's technical architecture/solution.
- Advanced knowledge of GENESYS and ad-hoc reports in Kronos.
How To Apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
- Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Adabas Natural Developer
Parramatta, New South Wales
.NET Software Developer
Chatswood, New South Wales
Up to AU$66 per hour + up to $65 per hour
.NET Solution Developer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$700 - AU$800 per day
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive