Lead .NET Software Engineer
|Job title:||Lead .NET Software Engineer|
|Salary:||AU$185000 - AU$195000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
- Would you lke to work on software code is so unique and interesting that you'd never be bored?
- Want to be a senior member of a highly switched-on team of software developers hand-picked for their coding expertise?
- Want to have ultimate flexibility of working remotely from anywhere in Australia?
This well-known organisation is a global provider software solutions and have been delivering innovative software solutions to secondary and higher education establishments for over 20 years.
Due to unparalleled growth within the Australian education sector, there is an immediate need for a Lead .NET Software Engineer to provide direction and coheasion to the growing software development team.
You will be responsible for senior-level software development, technical design, peer code review and will provided direct input to ongoing software design decisions.
This is an exciting hands-on role and will be best suited to a talented developer that prides themselves in being a pure multi-platform coder that enjoys sharing knowledge and mentoring others.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience working within complex coding environments.
- Solid experience as a principal or lead .NET software engineer guiding and mentoring other developers.
- Proficient in modern programming languages including C#, .NET Core, MVC, Angular.JS, WebAPI, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Participation and contribution to the global .NET development communities and groups.
- Experience writing detailed technical design documentation and defining best practice and software development methodologies.
- High attention to detail to provide top quality clean and reliable code but adopting coding best practices.
- Strong communication, relationship building skills.
- Any experience or exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, Azure and AWS will be highly advantageous.
While the company is based in the Sydney CBD it is open anyone in Australia that meets the above principal-level criteria.
You will enjoy a highly competitive salary, be part of a group of brilliant team of software developers and work on exciting, unique and innovative software solutions.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.Role Type: Permanent
Location: Surry Hills and Work from Home
Salary: Up to $195,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy