Lead Oracle Identity Engineer (Ref #4600)
|Job title:||Lead Oracle Identity Engineer (Ref #4600)|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This is one of the largest enterprise organisations in NSW and has some of the biggest and most diverse series of projects. They totally committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers they serve.
As the Lead Oracle Identity Engineer you will:
- Lead a team of Oracle Identity Engineers to deliver identity management solutions for large, complex and business critical enterprise-wide business systems.
- Support requirement and functional analysis, operational process optimization and high-level architectural definition.
- Contribute to enterprise identity standards and best practices.
- Implement, support and maintains identity management technologies.
- Support projects throughout the entire Solution Development Life Cycle.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent, relevant professional experience and training.
- Solid experience with Oracle Identity & Access Management Technology Stack (OAM, OIF, OAAM, OIM,) and MS Active Directory).
- Proven leadership experience,
- Solution design, engineering, development and configuration experience.
- Experience in facilitating workshops with tech leads, business analysts and lead solution architects.
- Understanding of Advanced security technologies and concepts, including user provisioning, reconciliation, single sign-on, directory services, RBAC, PKI, SAML, OAuth and digital certificates.
- J2EE Java and XML design experience including Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies and the use of OAM and OIM APIs.
This long-term contract with the potential to extend to a multi-year engagement. This opportunity that will allow you to highlight your proven IAM experience while working on challenging and highly visible Identity & Access Management projects within a major organisation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in NSW.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy