Lead Oracle Identity Engineer (Ref #4600)
|Job Title:||Lead Oracle Identity Engineer (Ref #4600)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 17:37|
This is one of the largest enterprise organisations in NSW and has some of the biggest and most diverse series of projects. They totally committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers they serve.
As the Lead Oracle Identity Engineer you will:
- Lead a team of Oracle Identity Engineers to deliver identity management solutions for large, complex and business critical enterprise-wide business systems.
- Support requirement and functional analysis, operational process optimization and high-level architectural definition.
- Contribute to enterprise identity standards and best practices.
- Implement, support and maintains identity management technologies.
- Support projects throughout the entire Solution Development Life Cycle.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent, relevant professional experience and training.
- Solid experience with Oracle Identity & Access Management Technology Stack (OAM, OIF, OAAM, OIM,) and MS Active Directory).
- Proven leadership experience,
- Solution design, engineering, development and configuration experience.
- Experience in facilitating workshops with tech leads, business analysts and lead solution architects.
- Understanding of Advanced security technologies and concepts, including user provisioning, reconciliation, single sign-on, directory services, RBAC, PKI, SAML, OAuth and digital certificates.
- J2EE Java and XML design experience including Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies and the use of OAM and OIM APIs.
This long-term contract with the potential to extend to a multi-year engagement. This opportunity that will allow you to highlight your proven IAM experience while working on challenging and highly visible Identity & Access Management projects within a major organisation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in NSW.