Lead Test Analyst - CTP/EMV
|Job title:||Lead Test Analyst - CTP/EMV|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large enterprise organisation based in the Sydney CBD have a need for an experienced Lead Test Analyst to join their Contactless Payments testing team.
As a Lead Test Analyst, responsible for assisting the test manager to deliver effective program test assurance across CTP/EMV projects and to manage day to day activities of the test analysts in the group. The daily activites will include:
- Assuring delivery of CTP/EMV scheme testing from both internal and external vendors
- Test assurance of vendor test related documentation.
- Shakedown of test environments.
- Hands on planning and execution of UAT and Field Testing.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 10 or more years of experience as a Test Analyst within an enterprise CTP/EMV testing environment.
- 3 or more years of experience as a test lead with experience managing CTP/EMV test teams.
- Hands on experience with testing assurance including managing testing risks and issues.
- Clear understanding of testing assurance and UAT tools and techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills including the presentation of briefings.
Please note that CTP/EMV and test leadership experience is mandatory for this role. If you are lacking this key skillset please don't apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be conveniently close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy