Linux Server Systems Administrator/Engineer (Ref #4667)
|Job Title:||Linux Server Systems Administrator/Engineer (Ref #4667)|
|Location:||Richmond, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 19:30|
This large and highly-respected enterprise organisation has the immediate need for the services of an experienced Linux Server Systems Administrator/Engineer to undertaking a significant piece of work focused on ensuring core operating systems and application stacks are up-to-date and secure.
Within this role you will have the challenging responsibility to:
- Develop, Automate and execute a repeatable regular patching regime.
- Develop process and technical documentation.
- Carry out operation work as required.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Certified Windows Administrator with experience with RHEL 6.x and 7.x.
- Proven industry experience with large scale package management, adding resources, maintaining LVM as well as extensive troubleshooting.
- Solid experience with VMWare 5.x, 6.x implementation and operation.
- Good experience with RHEL Server security management and operations and patch automation using Enterprise patching tools.
- Knowledge and experience with Satellite Server.
- Experience on Automated System Management Ansible, Shell and Perl scripts.
- Awareness of Web Stack, Database and Middleware technologies (MS IIS, MS SQL Server, PHP, Apache)
- Experience with securing end-to-end application channels (OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management)
- Experience in working within an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework (ServiceNow)
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will enjoy a long-term contract, a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's