Manager, IT Customer Service - $200 - $230k Package (Ref: 4430)
|Job Title:||Manager, IT Customer Service - $200 - $230k Package (Ref: 4430)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$190000 - AU$230000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 13:27|
A world class organization in the Higher Education space. This client has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
Leading the IT Customer Service team of approximately 50 people, delivering IT Support Services to meet and exceed levels of customer satisfaction.
The teams currently provide service desk, managed print services, desktop support and will be accountable for the delivery of customer focused service management processes and operational governance across IT department. The strategy, processes and tools developed and operated within this area support the whole business..
Mandatory Experience - Please only apply if you have the following:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Customer Service environments
- 5+ years experience managing large IT support teams (35++)
- Experience working in large scale IT support environments ESSENTIAL
- Set, operate, monitor and evaluate the strategic and annual objectives for the Customer Service team.
- Experience leading and supporting cultural change so that the Customer Service team develops as a high performing support function.
- Previous accountability and responsibility for budget management, and team management in a customer focused, matrix environment.
- Demonstrated experience in driving transformation in the Service Management function
- Experience in analysing organisational needs and develop solutions that meet strategic and operational requirements.
- Develop and improve systems and processes, develop and action customer engagement strategies to deliver services that meet and exceed the customers' needs.
- Develop and drive the customer service culture across all teams and support the teams to become the key customer facing points of contact providing a superior level of customer experience for all client interactions.
- Lead and champion the development for client centred service delivery policies, standards and procedures used across IT that enhance business resilience financial management, process efficiency, service quality and client experience
- In the region of $200k - $230k package (Negotiable)
- Strong collaborative team
- 37 Hour Week
How to apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
- Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian full working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Support Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission
Pyrmont, New South Wales
.NET Software Developer
Chatswood, New South Wales
Up to AU$66 per hour + up to $65 per hour
.NET Solution Developer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$700 - AU$800 per day