Manual/Automated Test Analyst (Ref# 4666)
|Job Title:||Manual/Automated Test Analyst (Ref# 4666)|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$600 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 21:26|
This large enterprise organisation are keen to have an experienced Manual/Automated Test Analyst join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As a Manual/Automated Test Analyst you will assure that all solutions development projects are accurately and efficiently tested and assuring outcomes are in line with release scope, business requirements and solution design.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with manual and automated testing with a focus on performance testing.
- Proven experience with functional and non-functional testing across regression, UAT, migration and failover testing.
- Solid experience with setting up and implementing test strategy, test plans, test scenarios and test case.
- Business UAT coordination and defect management.
- Solid understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills with vendors, business stakeholders, business analysts, developers and infrastructure teams.
- Understand, analyse, map and document business processes as required.
Desirable Skills and experience
- Experience with security experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent long-term contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative web development projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
Please note: This is an immediate requirement - Do not apply unless you are able to start with a notice period longer than 1 week.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$880.00 per day
Senior Support Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
.NET Software Developer
Chatswood, New South Wales
Up to AU$66 per hour + up to $65 per hour
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive