|Job Title:||Master Scheduler|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2022 13:15|
This is a program which will benefit the people of NSW and save lives.
This role is responsible for the development and maintenance of the P6 site level master schedule for each region / project. The role will plan, guide, develop and maintain the integrated schedule environment for SAED, Construction, Migration and Decom. Track progress against schedules and work with project managers to ensure accurate baseline and up to date schedules are maintained.
- Provide overall region scheduling and coordination among multiple projects
- Provide overall view and look ahead on the schedules as inputs to the issue and risk processes
- Support individual project planning efforts
- Ensure the P6 schedule is resource loaded to the appropriate level needed
- Provide governance over project-related scheduling and resource decisions
- Provide weekly schedule management reports.
- Support other internal teams to ensure reporting of lead indicators are accurate
Please send your CV in WORD format only.