Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Lead|
|Location:||Richmond, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 10:53|
This large and highly respected organisation has the immediate need for the services of an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Lead to join the infrastructure team for a period of four months.
As the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Lead you will be responsible leading a planned upgrade and implementation project. You will work along side the software development team to design, develop, implement and support the Microsoft Dynamics CRM based business on an existing software stack.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Hands-on development and design experience with Dynamics CRM using .Net and other development technologies.
- Proven experience working as a technical lead.
- Experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Experience integrating Dynamics CRM with other software solutions
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- High level communication skills.
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's