Microsoft Dynamics Developer
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics Developer|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1100 - AU$1150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 16:19|
This large enterprise organisation based in Paramatta has a need for a seasoned Microsoft Dynamics Developer to work on-site with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into a high-quality CRM application.
As the Microsoft Dynamics Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Hands-on configuration of MS Dynamic CRM Tools
- Developing, upgrading and configuring the MS Dynamics CRM application
- Develop real-time and batch interfaces based on HLA and LLD
- Prepare the HLD and LLD technical design documentation.
- Build and demonstrate the CRM prototypes
- Implement the Open UI features based on functional requirements
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM including integrating Dynamics CRM with the other third-party systems.
- Hands-on experience in building applications using Microsoft Power Platform in an Agile environment.
- Solid SQL/SSRS and Power BI development skills
- Experience creating plug-ins, custom workflow activities, dashboards, charts and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate design solutions.
- Sound documentation and reporting/communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity with a prominent enterprise organisation on a high-profile MS Dynamics CRM project. You will enjoy a long-term contract, a highly competitive contract rate and high potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's