Microsoft Full Stack Developer (Ref: 4641)
|Job Title:||Microsoft Full Stack Developer (Ref: 4641)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Inner Suburbs Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$655 - AU$720 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 10:18|
Our client is an enterprise level NSW Government organisation focused on driving digital transformation and leveraging technology to better serve the community.
You'll be joining an award winning team to assist with product design and development for several current and upcoming digital projects using Microsoft Technologies, and creating world-class digital services across multiple platforms.
- Design and Develop Web/Mobile/API Applications using modern design patterns and Microsoft Technologies.
- Work closely with product owners to define product requirements.
- Work closely with UX team to translate UI/UX wireframes into responsive web\mobile applications.
- Perform code reviews of applications developed by peers.
- Participate in SCRUM Meetings including stand ups, sprint planning/demos and restrospective.
- Identify and resolve production issues.
- 7+ years of full stack development experience for web and public facing applications
- Demonstrated experience working in a fully agile software development environment using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Solid experience in micro-services, API and contract driven design and development
- Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5. Knowledge of Core 2 is a plus.
- Good knowledge of web fundamentals such as HTML and CSS(Less and Bootstrap)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Servers including IIS
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Good experience with tools such as TFS , JIRA and GITLab
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development.
- Experience with container management and micro-services architectures such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Qualification in a relevant discipline such as software engineering or computer science
How to apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
- Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's