ITSM Technical Specialist - Infrastructure
|Job title:||ITSM Technical Specialist - Infrastructure|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$750 per day + Super|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large enterprise organisation located in Burwood has some of the largest IT projects in NSW.
As a ITSM Technical Specialist, you will responsible for providing technical expertise across SOE management, mobile device management, directory services and application management. This will include services being delivered by the organisation's end user suppliers.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of low-level solution designs on an as needed basis.
- Maintain oversight of product release cycles and platform release cycles and communicate updates and changes relevant parties.
- Provide technical assurance through evaluation of supplier designs and proposals.
- Evaluate and provide guidance on proposed technical configurations and assist with technical assessments.
- Review and assess the technical requirements within service requests and confirm scope of technical solutions and suppliers required.
- Analyse and review supplier operational and service level reports.
- Current IT Service Management certifications.
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure solution architecture and design and knowledge of architectural frameworks and principles.
- Experience performing solution and technical design for SOE management, MDM, remote access, desktop and VDI management.
- Technical experience analysing productivity and mobility services in large, complex enterprise organisations.
- Proven ability in performing technical evaluation, impact assessment and guidance for the implementation of infrastructure changes for productivity and mobility services.
This is an excellent long-term contract opportunity that will allow you to highlight your technical ITSM expertise while working on challenging and highly visible projects within a major enterprise organisation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in NSW.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy