MS Dynamics Developer
|Job Title:||MS Dynamics Developer|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hunter|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 13:31|
- Cutting Edge Technical Environment
- Immediate Interview available (Pls apply before COB 25th Sept)
- 3-6 Month Contract (+Extensions)
- Top Rates
Our client, a major government organisation is seeking to engage a MS (Microsoft) Dynamics Developer with proven experience of Human Centered Design for this immediate contract role based in Parramatta, Sydney. The successful candidate will join an existing team of other highly skilled I.T professionals and this role will focus on converting key web-based applications from Java (with a SQL Server back-end) into MS Dynamics. As well as being responsible for making improvements to the existing screen layout and workflow. The initial contract will be for 3-6 months with further extensions highly likely for the right candidate.
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a MS Dynamics Developer
- Minimum 3+ years Java experience
- Minimum 2+ SQL Server experience
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills
Highly Desirable Skills
- Previous Government sector experience
- Proven Human Centered Design experience
- Proven experience of making improvements to screen layouts and workflows.
As this is working for an Australian Government organisation it is essential that applicants must have a minimum of 5 years Australian Residential History.
You must also be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen to be considered for this role. Please note - This is an urgent role so please apply before 5:00 pm Friday 25th Sept to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's