Multi-Platform Database Administrator
|Job Title:||Multi-Platform Database Administrator|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per day + Up to $766 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 08:09|
This large and highly respected organisation has the immediate need for the services of an experienced Multi-Platform Database Administrator that had combined knowledge of SQL, Oracle and other database technologies and has experience deploying on AWS.
As a Multi-Platform Database Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the AWS public cloud infrastructure for the enterprise applications team with a focus on the multiple database platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake cloud environment support and perform operational management of the databases/platforms to ensure everything is in place for the cloud environments.
- Provide database advisory services to ensure standards and frameworks are followed.
- Participate in supporting the development and update of standards, processes and tools.
- Participate in change and release activities as required to ensure availability of the cloud environments.
- Coordinate activities with internal and external stakeholders in a pro-active manner.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Database Administration experience across various database platforms including MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL and PostGres.
- Proven experience implementing solutions on cloud service providers including AWS or Azure.
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels and strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, written and oral communication
- Experience in Ansible, Terraform are desirable.
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.