Multi-Platform Database Administrator
|Job Title:||Multi-Platform Database Administrator|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per day + Up to $766 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 08:09|
This large and highly respected organisation has the immediate need for the services of an experienced Multi-Platform Database Administrator that had combined knowledge of SQL, Oracle and other database technologies and has experience deploying on AWS.
As a Multi-Platform Database Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the AWS public cloud infrastructure for the enterprise applications team with a focus on the multiple database platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake cloud environment support and perform operational management of the databases/platforms to ensure everything is in place for the cloud environments.
- Provide database advisory services to ensure standards and frameworks are followed.
- Participate in supporting the development and update of standards, processes and tools.
- Participate in change and release activities as required to ensure availability of the cloud environments.
- Coordinate activities with internal and external stakeholders in a pro-active manner.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Database Administration experience across various database platforms including MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL and PostGres.
- Proven experience implementing solutions on cloud service providers including AWS or Azure.
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels and strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, written and oral communication
- Experience in Ansible, Terraform are desirable.
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's