|Job title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$800 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
A newly created role for an experienced Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure Team starting with a 6-month day rate contract based in Sydney CBD.
Mandatory Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below:
- You will need lots of experience with Cisco, PaloAlto and F5 networking technologies - Nexus, PA, ASA families including Network Virtualisation and management tools.
- Strong understanding and experience with working networking protocols and technologies.
- Experienced managing and supporting systems to security baselines.
- Sound experience with Windows and Linux O/S - ESSENTIAL
- Also essential are strong scripting skills using - Powershell, Ansible.
- Good knowledge of Splunk tool - Create Splunk Dashboard and Effectively search logs
- A minimum of CCNA level certification
Not so essential but highly desirable:
- Knowledge of VMware on Dell hardware and Nutanix HCI platform.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification and relevant technical certifications CNNP, etc.)
- Contract length: 6 Months
- Easy access to transport - Sydney CBD
- Start ASAP
- Current Driver's License
- WFH - 2-3 Days
If you have the above skills and are available immediately, please APPLY NOW for early consideration
You MUST have rights to work in Australia
Please forward your CV in a Word format only
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy