|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chaitali Lanke|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021 15:04|
Major Global Bank with multiple product lines including Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Home Loans, Insurance and Superannuation. Our client believes that the true benefit of information innovation to enable greater customer experience and better business effectiveness. Ultimately, this is they get out of bed every morning!
A newly created role for an experienced Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure Team starting with a 6-month day rate contract based in Sydney CBD.
Mandatory Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- You will need lots of experience with Cisco, PaloAlto and F5 networking technologies - Nexus, PA, ASA families including Network Virtualisation and management tools.
- Strong understanding and experience with working networking protocols and technologies.
- Experienced managing and supporting systems to security baselines.
- Sound experience with Windows and Linux O/S - ESSENTIAL
- Also essential are strong scripting skills using - Powershell, Ansible.
- Good knowledge of Splunk tool - Create Splunk Dashboard and Effectively search logs
- A minimum of CCNA level certification
Not so essential but highly desirable…..
- Knowledge of VMware on Dell hardware and Nutanix HCI platform.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification and relevant technical certifications CNNP, etc)
- Contract length: 6 Months
- Easy access to transport - Sydney CBD
- Rate: $Market Rate Negotiable
- Start ASAP
- Current Driver's License
- WFH - 2-3 Days
If you have the above skills and are available immediately, please APPLY NOW for early consideration
You MUST have rights to work in Australia
Please forward your CV in a Word format
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's