Organisational Change Analyst
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Analyst|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day + super|
|Start Date:||January 2021|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 15:00|
This large government agency is implementing the Recruitment and Onboarding (ROB) system for their annual recruitment of specialised staff across NSW. This is a significant change within the organisation and will effect several staff groups and local agencies.
The Change Analyst will support users to transition to ROB through change impact analyses to fully understand changes across all staff groups, identify barriers to effective system use and recommend responses to these.
You will also create change plans to help users transition to the new system including assessing change readiness and working closely with users in delivering standardised communications, user materials and change-focused engagements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting change impact assessments to identify areas of change to be addressed for the successful transition to ROB
- Developing change and adoption strategies and plans to improve the use and adoption of systems
- Develop localised change strategies to support users through facilitation, engagement and material development
- Assessing organisational change readiness and culture assessment to inform engagement and communication strategies
- Developing process maps and facilitating process workshops that promote system use
- Providing informed and timely advice to key stakeholders, including the preparation of updates, reports, correspondence and presentations to diverse audiences
- Extensive experience in change management in a large or complex environment. Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with change management tools and methodologies.
- Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders. Confidence conducting engagement sessions to large audiences.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports and process maps and to propose business solutions.
- Advanced skills in communicating qualitative and quantitative information to varying audiences using Microsoft Office products in a creative and innovative format
Applications close Thursday 10th December so please apply asap.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's