Organisational Change Analyst
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Analyst|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$900 per day + superannuation|
|Start Date:||May 2020|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 17:02|
Large high profile health agency requries a first class Organisational Change Analyst for a key implementation. The organisation is responsible for delivering digital solutions across health care ensuring a digitally enabled and integrated health system.
* Conducting change impact assessments to identify areas of change to be addressed for the successful transition to a new Recruitment Onboarding system.
* Developing change and adoption strategies and plans to improve the use and adoption of systems
* Supporting health agencies develop localised change strategies to support users through facilitation, engagement and material development
* Assessing organisational change readiness and culture assessment to inform engagement and communication strategies
* Developing process maps and facilitating process workshops that promote system use
* Effective collaboration with a range of key partners
* Providing informed and timely advice to key stakeholders, including the preparation of updates, reports, correspondence and presentations to diverse audiences
Essential requirements (only apply if you have the following):
1. 5+ years' experience in change management in a large or complex environment. Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with change management tools and methodologies.
2. MUST have previous experience in the health /government sector
3. Collaboration, influencing and negotiation skills with the capability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders.
4. Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders. Confidence conducting engagement sessions to large audiences.
5. Sound analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports and process maps and to propose business solutions.
6. Advanced skills in communicating qualitative and quantitative information to varying audiences using Microsoft Office products in a creative and innovative format.
7. Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results within tight timeframes.
8. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment as well as individually.
Long term - 12 month contract
Start May 2020
How to apply
Please send your CV in WORD format. Applicants with previous change analyst experience in the health industry/government will be looked upon favourably.